Hospitality Ticket Collection
Hospitality ticket and accommodation voucher distribution information for clients who have purchased through this website with Southern Routes Travel.
When you purchase your hospitality tickets or accommodation online you have the following choices for getting the tickets:
- Boomtown Tickets and the Glenlivet Jazz Lounge tickets will be emailed to clients as they are e-tickets from 2022
- Pegasus Tickets need to be couriered. Courier fee for the clients account, client to arrange their own courier.
For purchases of 10 tickets or more, there is a complimentary courier servic
- If you have booked hotel accommodation with us, in some cases the tickets can be dropped off at the hotel.
- Should you wish to pick up the hospitality tickets from our office, tickets will be available for collection until 5pm on the Friday ( The night before the DurbanJuly). Address: Office A2 – 95 Umhlanga Rocks Drive, Durban North, 4051
- Unless otherwise arranged, tickets will not be available for collection on the day of the race
- When picking up tickets, please bring a copy of your ID and a copy of your invoice. Tickets will not be handed over unless purchase owner can be verified.
- When you purchase your accommodation online a voucher will be sent to you by email within 1 working day of the transaction being verified.
- Keep the email on your phone for presentation on check-in or print it out for easy reference.
- The voucher will have the hotel details and an emergency number to call in case you have any problems.
Should you have any queries before purchase please call the ticket off on 031 572 4042.